|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Input Voltage Range: 4.5 to 18 V
- Feedback Reference Voltage: 0.6 V ±1%
- Maximum Continuous Output Current: 3 A/1 A/1 A
- Fixed 600-kHz Switching Frequency
- Integrated Dual LDOs With:
- Input Voltage Range: 1.3 to 5.5 V
- Continuous Output Current: 350 mA/150 mA
- Programmable Soft-Start Time for Buck1
- Fixed 1-ms Soft-Start Time for Buck2 and Buck3
- Internal Loop Compensation for Buck2 and Buck3
- Dedicated Enable Pins for Each Buck
- Automatic Power-Up and Power-Down Sequence
- Pulse Skipping Mode (PSM) at Light Load
- Output Voltage Power-Good Indicator
- Thermal Overloading Protection
Texas Instruments TPS65262-1RHBT
The TPS65262-1 is a monolithic, triple-synchronous step-down (buck) converter with 3-A/1-A/1-A output current. A wide 4.5- to 18-V input supply voltage range encompasses the most intermediate bus voltage operating off 5-V, 9-V, 12-V, or 15-V power bus. The converter, with constant frequency peak current mode, is designed to simplify its application while giving designers options to optimize the system according to targeted applications. The device operates at 600-kHz fixed switching frequency. The loop compensations for buck 2 and buck3 have been integrated for less external components. The 180° out-of-phase operation between buck1 and buck2, buck3 (buck2 and buck3 run in phase) minimizes the input filter requirements. At light load, the device automatically operates in pulse skipping mode (PSM) which provides high efficiency by reducing switching losses.
Two low dropout voltage linear regulators (LDOs) are built in TPS65262-1 with input voltage range of 1.3 to 5.5 V, continuous output current 350/150 mA, independent enable, and adjustable output voltage.
The TPS65262-1 features an automatic power sequence with driving MODE pin to high and configuring EN1, EN2, and EN3 pins.
The device features protection for overvoltage, overcurrent, short-circuit, and overtemperature. A power good pin asserts when any buck output voltages are out of regulation.