|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualification With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Operating Junction TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- Operating Input Voltage Range 4.0- to 18-V Maximum Continuous Output Current 3 A/2 A/2 A
- I2C Controlled 7-Bits VID Programmable Output Voltage from 0.68 to 1.95 V With 10-mV Voltage Step for Buck2
- I2C Controlled VID Voltage Transition Slew Rate for Buck2
- I2C Read Back Power Good Status, Overcurrent Warning and Die Temperature Warning
- I2C Compatible Interface With Standard Mode (100 kHz) and Fast Mode (400 kHz)
- Feedback Reference Voltage 0.6 V ±1%
- Adjustable Clock Frequency from 200 kHz to 2.3 MHz
- FCC Mode (Default)
- External Clock Synchronization
- Dedicated Enable and Soft-Start Pins for Each Buck
- Output Voltage Power Good Indicator
- Thermal Overloading Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65263-1QRHBRQ1
The TPS65263-1Q1 incorporates triple-synchronous buck converters with 4.0- to 18-V wideinput voltage. The converter with constant frequency peak current mode is designed to simplify itsapplication while giving designers options to optimize the system according to targetedapplications. The switching frequency of the converters is adjustable from 200 kHz to 2.3 MHz withan external resistor. 180° out-of-phase operation between buck1 and buck2, buck3 (buck2 and buck3run in phase) minimizes the input filter requirements.
The initial startup voltage of each buck can be set with external feedback resistors. Theoutput voltage of buck2 can be dynamically scaled from 0.68 to 1.95 V in 10-mV stepswith I2C-controlled 7 bits VID. The VID voltage transition slew rate isprogrammable with 3-bits control through I2C bus to optimizeovershoot/undershoot during VID voltage transition.
Each buck in TPS65263-1Q1 can be I2C controlled forenabling/disabling output voltage, setting the pulse skipping mode (PSM) or forced continuouscurrent (FCC) mode at light load condition and reading the power-good status, overcurrent warning,and die temperature warning.
The TPS65263-1Q1 features overvoltage, overcurrent, short-circuit, and overtemperatureprotection.