|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualification With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: -40°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Operating Input Voltage Range 4.0- to 18-V Maximum Continuous Output Current 3 A/2 A/2 A
- I2C Controlled 7-Bits VID Programmable Output Voltage from 0.68 to 1.95 V With 10-mV Voltage Step for Buck2
- I2C Controlled VID Voltage Transition Slew Rate for Buck2
- I2C Read Back Power Good Status, Overcurrent Warning and Die Temperature Warning
- I2C Compatible Interface With Standard Mode (100 kHz) and Fast Mode (400 kHz)
- Feedback Reference Voltage 0.6 V ±1%
- Adjustable Clock Frequency from 200 kHz to
- External Clock Synchronization
- Dedicated Enable and Soft-Start Pins for Each Buck
- Output Voltage Power Good Indicator
- Thermal Overloading Protection
Texas Instruments TPS65263QRHBRQ1
The TPS65263-Q1 incorporates triple-synchronous buck converters with 4.0- to 18-V wide input voltage. The converter with constant frequency peak current mode is designed to simplify its application while giving designers options to optimize the system according to targeted applications. The switching frequency of the converters is adjustable from 200 kHz to 2.3 MHz with an external resistor. 180° out-of-phase operation between buck1 and buck2, buck3 (buck2 and buck3 run in phase) minimizes the input filter requirements.
The initial startup voltage of each buck can be set with external feedback resistors. The output voltage of buck2 can be dynamically scaled from 0.68 to 1.95 V in 10-mV steps with I2C-controlled 7 bits VID. The VID voltage transition slew rate is programmable with 3-bits control through I2C bus to optimize overshoot/undershoot during VID voltage transition.
Each buck in TPS65263-Q1 can be I2C controlled for enabling/disabling output voltage, setting the pulse skipping mode (PSM) or forced continuous current (FCC) mode at light load condition and reading the power-good status, overcurrent warning, and die temperature warning.
The TPS65263-Q1 features overvoltage, overcurrent, short-circuit, and overtemperature protection.