|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Operating Input Voltage Range 4.5 V to 17 V
- Feedback Reference Voltage 0.6 V ±1.33%
- Continuous Output Current 5 A/3 A/2 A
- Adjustable Clock Frequency from 250 kHz to
- External Synchronization Oscillator
- 120° Out of Phase for Buck1, Buck2, Buck3
- Dedicated Enable Pins for Each Buck
- Fixed SS Time for Each Buck (2.4 ms)
- Automatic Power-Up/Power-Down Sequence and Adjustable Interval Time Between Bucks (6 Combinations)
- Support Pulse Skipping Mode (PSM) and Forced Continuous Current Mode (FCCM)
- Output Voltage Power Good Indicator and Adjustable Delay Time
- Thermal Overloading Protection
- 32-Pin QFN (RHB) 5-mm × 5-mm Package
Texas Instruments TPS65265RHBT
The TPS65265 incorporates triple synchronous buck converters with 4.5-V to 17-V wide input voltage range that encompassed most intermediate bus voltage operating off 5-, 9-, 12- or 15-V power bus or battery. The converter with constant frequency peak current mode is designed to simplify its application while giving designers options to optimize the system according to targeted applications. The switching frequency of the converters can be adjustable from 250 kHz to 2.3 MHz with an external resistor or external clock. 120° out-of-phase operation between Buck1, Buck2, and Buck3 minimizes the input filter requirements.
The TPS65265 operates in pulse skipping mode (PSM) with driving MODE pin to high or leaving float and operates in force continuous current mode (FCC) with connecting MODE pin to GND. PSM mode provides high efficiency by reducing switching losses at light load and FCC mode reduces noise susceptibility and RF interference.
The TPS65265 is available in a 32-pin thermal enhanced QFN (RHB) 5-mm × 5-mm thin package.