|Package | PIN:||RHB | 32|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Operating JunctionTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C4B
- Operating Input Voltage Range 4- to 8-V Maximum Continuous Output Current 3 A, 2 A,
- Feedback Reference Voltage 0.6 V ±1%
- Adjustable Clock Frequency from 200 kHz to 2.3 MHz
- Forced Continuous Current Mode (FCCM)
- External Clock Synchronization
- Dedicated Enable and Soft-Start Pins for Each Buck
- Output Voltage Power Good Indicator
- Thermal Overloading Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65268QRHBRQ1
The TPS65268-Q1 device incorporates triple-synchronous buck converters with 4- to 8-Vwide input voltage. The converter with constant frequency peak current mode is designed to simplifyits application while giving designers options to optimize the system according to targetedapplications. The switching frequency of the converters is adjustable from 200 kHz to 2.3 MHz withan external resistor. Operation that is 180° out-of-phase between BUCK1 and BUCK2, and BUCK3 (BUCK2and BUCK3 run in phase) minimizes the input filter requirements.
Each buck converter in the TPS65268-Q1 device operates in forced continuous-current mode(FCCM) at light load condition for reduced output voltage ripple and improved load transientresponse.
The TPS65268-Q1 device features overvoltage, overcurrent, short-circuit, andovertemperature protection.