|Package | PIN:||RHF | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified with the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
- Input VIN Range 5.6 V to 40 V, With Transients up to 45 V
- All Outputs Support Ceramic Output Capacitors for Stability
- Switch-Mode Regulator With Integrated High-Side Switch
- Recommended Switch-Mode Frequency Range 2 MHz to 3 MHz
- Overcurrent Protection and 1.2-A Peak Switch Current
- One Linear Regulators and Two Linear Regulator Controllers With 0.8-V ±1.5% Reference
- Status Indicator Output of IGN_EN Input
- Soft Start on Ignition (IGN_EN)/Enable Input (EN) Cycle
- External Clock Input for Synchronization
- Programmable Power-On-Reset Delay, Reset-Function Filter Timer for Fast Negative Transients
- Voltage Supervisor for the Following Supplies
- VREG, 3.3 V, 1.234 V
- Thermal Shutdown Protection for Excessive Power Dissipation
- Operating Junction Temperature Range: –40°C to 150°C
- Thermally Enhanced 24-Pin HTSSOP or 24-Pin VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS65300QRHFRQ1
The TPS65300-Q1 power supply is a combination of a single switch-mode buck power supply and three linear regulators. This device is a monolithic high-voltage switching regulator with an integrated 1.2-A peak current switch, 45-V power MOSFET, and one low-voltage linear regulator and two voltage-regulator controllers.
The device has a voltage supervisor which monitors the output of the switch-mode power supply, the
3.3-V linear regulator, and the 1.234-V linear regulator. An external timing capacitor is used to set the power-on delay and the release of the reset output nRST. This reset output is also used to indicate if the switch-mode supply, the 3.3-V linear regulator supply, or the 1.234-V linear regulator supply is outside the set limits. The 5-V regulator tracks the 3.3-V linear regulator within the specified limits.
The TPS65300-Q1 device has a switching frequency range from 2 MHz to 3 MHz, allowing the use of low-profile inductors and low-value input and output ceramic capacitors. External loop compensation gives the user the flexibility to optimize the converter response for the appropriate operating conditions.
This device has built-in protection features such as soft start on IGN_EN ON or enables cycle, pulse-by-pulse current-limit, thermal sensing, and shutdown because of excessive power dissipation.