|Package | PIN:||RSL | 48|
|Temp:||S (-25 to 85)|
- 8-Channel DC/DC Converters and LDO
- Integrated Power MOSFET Switch Except CH8
- Boost (CH5/7)
- Buck (CH1/3)
- Buck-Boost (CH2/4)
- Invert (CH6)
- Low-Power Suspend Mode (Sleep Mode)
- Power ON/OFF Sequence (CH1/2/3 and CH5/6)
- LED-Back Light Brightness Control (CH7)
- Fixed Switching Frequency (CH14: 1.5 MHz, CH58: 750 kHz)
- Fixed Max Duty Cycle Internally
- Soft Start
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- Overvoltage Protection (OVP)
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP) Except CH8
- Supply Voltage Range: 1.5 V to 5.5 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 25°C to 85°C
- 6 × 6 mm, 0.4-mm Pitch, 48-Pin QFN Package
- Digital Still Cameras (DSCs)
- Portable Electronics Equipment
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS65530RSLR
The TPS65530 is highly integrated 8-channel switching dc/dc converter, and seven channels have integrated power FET.
CH2/4 are configured for H bridge for buck-boost topology and single inductor supports. These channels achieve higher efficiency in spite of input/output voltage conditions.
CH7 has a brightness control and drives white LED by constant current. Also, CH7 supports overvoltage protection for open load.
CH1/2/3 has power ON/OFF sequence suitable for a digital still camera (DSC) system. CH5/6 has a power ON/OFF sequence, depending on the CCD. Power ON/OFF for CCD block (CH5/6) is selectable by the input voltage level at the SEQ56 pin. CH4 and CH7 have individual ON/OFF sequences.
The TPS65530 high switching frequency is achieved by an integrated power MOSFET switch. It reduces external parts dynamically. Shutdown current consumption is less than 1 µA as a typical value.