|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 6.5 V
- Ultralow IQ: 1 μA
- Reverse Current Protection
- Low ISHDN: 150 nA
- Supports 200-mA Peak Output
- Low Dropout: 245 mV at 50 mA
- 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages: 1.2 V to 5 V
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: SOT-23-5, WSON-6
Texas Instruments TPS70628DBVT
The TPS706 series of linear voltage regulators are ultralow, quiescent current devices designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides 2% accuracy over temperature. Quiescent current of only 1 µA makes these devices ideal solutions for battery-powered, always-on systems that require very little idle-state power dissipation. These devices have thermal-shutdown, current-limit, and reverse-current protection for added safety.
These regulators can be put into shutdown mode by pulling the EN pin low. The shutdown current in this mode goes down to 150 nA, typical.
The TPS706 series is available in WSON-6 and SOT-23-5 packages.