|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultralow IQ: 1 µA
- Reverse Current Protection
- Low ISHUTDOWN: 150 nA
- Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 30 V
- Supports 200-mA Peak Output
- 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages:
1.2 V to 6.5 V
- Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
- Packages: SOT-23-5, WSON-6
Texas Instruments TPS70918DBVT
The TPS709xx series of linear regulators are ultralow, quiescent current devices designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides 2% accuracy over temperature. Quiescent current of only 1 µA makes these devices ideal solutions for battery-powered, always-on systems that require very little idle-state power dissipation. These devices have thermal-shutdown, current-limit, and reverse-current protections for added safety.
These regulators can be put into shutdown mode by pulling the EN pin low. The shutdown current in this mode goes down to 150 nA, typical.
The TPS709xx series is available in WSON-6 and SOT-23-5 packages.