|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Ultralow Noise: 60 μVRMS Typical
- High PSRR: 65 dB Typical at 1 kHz
- Low Dropout Voltage: 280 mV Typical at 200 mA, 2.5 V
- Available in –2.5-V and Adjustable (–1.2 V to –10 V) Versions
- Stable With a 2.2-μF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Less Than 2-μA Typical Quiescent Current in Shutdown Mode
- 2% Overall Accuracy (Line, Load, Temperature)
- Thermal and Over-Current Protection
- SOT23-5 (DBV) Package
- SOT-5 (DDC) Package
- Operating Junction Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS72325DBVT
The TPS723xx family of low-dropout (LDO) negative voltage regulators offers an ideal combination of features to support low noise applications. These devices are capable of operating with input voltages from –10 V to –2.7 V, and support outputs from –10 V to –1.2 V. These regulators are stable with small, low-cost ceramic capacitors, and include enable (EN) and noise reduction (NR) functions. Thermal short-circuit and over-current protections are provided by internal detection and shutdown logic. High PSRR (65 dB at 1 kHz) and low noise (60 μVRMS) make the TPS723xx ideal for low-noise applications.
The TPS723xx uses a precision voltage reference to achieve 2% overall accuracy over load, line, and temperature variations. Available in a small SOT23-5 package, the TPS723xx family is fully specified over a temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.