|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Very Low Dropout: 230mV Typical at 200mA
- 3% Accuracy Over Load/Line/Temperature
- Low IQ: 50µA in Active Mode
- Available in Fixed-Output Voltages From 0.9V to 3.6V Using Innovative Factory EEPROM Programming
- VSET Pin Toggles Output Voltage Between Two Preset Levels
- Preset Output Voltage Levels Can Be EEPROM-Programmed To Any Combination
- High PSRR: 65dB at 1kHz
- Stable with a 1.0µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Thermal Shutdown and Over-Current Protection
- Available in Wafer-Level Chip Scale and 2mm x 2mm SON Packages
- Power Rails with Programming Mode
- Dual Voltage Levels for Power-Saving Mode
- Leakage Reduction for 90nm and 65nm Processors
- Wireless Handsets, Smart Phones, PDAs
- MP3 Players and Other Handheld Products
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS728185315DRVT
The TPS728xx series of low-dropout linear regulators (LDOs), with a selectable dual-voltage level output, is designed specially for applications that require two levels of output voltage regulation. Programming fuses and memory cards, reducing leakage effects, and conserving power in nanometric processes are some application examples.
The VSET pin is used to select one of two output voltage levels preset through innovative factory EEPROM programming. A precision bandgap and error amplifier provides an overall 3% accuracy over load, line, and temperature extremes.
Ultra-small wafer chip scale (WCSP) and 2mm x 2mm SON packages make the TPS728xx series ideal for handheld applications.
This family of devices is fully specified over a temperature range of TJ = -40°C to +125°C.