|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of -55°C to 125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Stable With No Output Capacitor or Any Value or Type of Capacitor
- Input Voltage Range of 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Ultralow Dropout Voltage: 30 mV Typical
- Excellent Load TransientResponseWith or Without Optional Output Capacitor
- New NMOS Topology Provides Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low Noise: 30 µVRMS Typ (10 kHz to 100 kHz)
- 0.5% Initial Accuracy
- 1% Overall Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Less Than 1 µA Maximum IQ in Shutdown Mode
- Thermal Shutdown and Specified Min/Max Current Limit Protection
- Available in Multiple Output Voltage Versions
- Fixed Outputs of 1.2 V to 5 V
- Adjustable Outputs from 1.2 V to 5.5 V
- Custom Outputs Available
- Portable/Battery-Powered Equipment
- Post-Regulation for Switching Supplies
- Noise-Sensitive Circuitry such as VCOs
- Point of Load Regulation for DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs, and Microprocessors
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS73101MDBVREP
The TPS731xx family of low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulators uses a new topology: an NMOS pass element in a voltage-follower configuration. This topology is stable using output capacitors with low ESR and even allows operation without a capacitor. It also provides high reverse blockage (low reverse current) and ground pin current that is nearly constant over all values of output current.
The TPS731xx uses an advanced BiCMOS process to yield high precision while delivering low dropout voltages and low ground pin current. Current consumption, when not enabled, is under 1 µA and ideal for portable applications. The low output noise (30 µVRMS with 0.1 µF CNR) is ideal for powering VCOs. These devices are protected by thermal shutdown and foldback current limit.