|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage: 2.7 V to 6.5 V
- 500-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With EN
- Low IQ: 45 µA
- Multiple Output Voltage Versions Available:
- Fixed Outputs of 1.2 V to 4.3 V
- AdjustableOutputs from 1.25 V to 6 V
- High PSRR: 68 dB at 1 kHz
- Low Noise: 13.2 µVRMS
- Fast Start-Up Time: 45 µs
- Stable With a Ceramic, 2.2-µF, Low-ESR Output Capacitor
- Excellent Load and Line Transient Response
- 2% Overall Accuracy (Load, Line, and Temperature, VOUT > 2.2 V)
- Very Low Dropout: 280 mV at 500 mA
- 2-mm × 2-mm WSON-6 and
3-mm × 3-mm SON-8 Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS73534DRBR
The TPS735 low-dropout (LDO), low-power linear regulator offersexcellent AC performance with very low ground current. High power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR),low noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and load transient responses are provided whileconsuming a very low 45-µA (typical) ground current.
The TPS735 device is stable with ceramic capacitors and uses an advancedBiCMOS fabrication process to yield a typical dropout voltage of 280 mV at 500-mA output. TheTPS735 device uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achieve overall accuracy of2% (VOUT > 2.2 V) over all load, line, process, and temperaturevariations. This device is fully specified from TJ = –40°C to +125°C and isoffered in a low-profile, 3 mm × 3 mm SON-8 package and a 2 mm × 2 mm WSON-6 package.