|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Dual Output Voltages for Split-Supply Applications
- 3.3-V/Adjustable Output, 3.3 V/1.8 V, and
- Dropout Voltage < 80 mV Max at
IO = 100 mA (3.3-V option)
- Low Quiescent Current, Independent of Load...340 uA Typ Per Regulator
- Ultra-Low-Current Sleep State...2 uA Max
- Dual Active-Low Reset Signals with 200-ms Pulse Width
- Output Current Range of 0 mA to 750 mA Per Regulator
- 28-Pin PowerPADTM TSSOP Package
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments Incorporated.
Texas Instruments TPS73HD301PWP
The TPS73HD3xx family of dual voltage regulators offers very low dropout voltages and dual outputs in a compact package. Designed primarily for DSP applications, these devices can be used in any mixed-output voltage application with each regulator supporting up to 750 mA. Output current can be allocated as desired between the two regulators and used to power many of todays DSPs. Low quiescent current and very low dropout voltage assure maximum power usage in battery-powered applications. Texas Instruments PowerPAD TSSOP package allows use of these devices with any voltage/current combination within the range of the listed specifications without thermal problems, provided proper device mounting procedures are followed. Separate inputs allow the designer to configure the source power as desired. Dual active-low reset signals allow resetting of core-logic and I/O separately. Remote sense/feedback terminals provide regulation at the load. The TPS73HD3xx are available in 28-pin PowerPAD TSSOP. They operate over a free-air temperature range of -40°C to 125°C.