|Package | PIN:||DGK | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Small Consumption Current: 3 mA Maximum
- Input Voltage Range:
- VIN: 1.2 V to 6.0 V
- VBIAS: 2.9 V to 6.0 V
- Stable with Any Output Capacitance: ≥ 2.2 µF
- ±1% Initial Accuracy
- Maximum Dropout Voltage (VIN – VOUT):
300 mV Over Temperature
- Adjustable Output Voltage: Down to 0.9 V
- Ultra-Fast Transient Response
- Excellent Line and Load Regulation
- Logic-Controlled Shutdown Option
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection
- Power 8-Pin Mini Small-Outline Package (MSOP) and Jr S-PAK packages.
- Junction Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments TPS74001DGKR
The TPS740xx is a wide bandwidth, very low-dropout, 1.5-A voltage regulator ideal for powering microprocessors.
The TPS740xx uses a bias input supply to allow very low voltage of a main input supply. The main input supply operates from 1.2 V to 6.0 V and the bias input supply requires between 3.0 V to 6.0 V for proper operation. The TPS740xx offers adjustable output voltages down to 0.9 V.
The TPS740xx requires a minimum of output capacitance. A small 2.2-µF ceramic capacitor is enough for its stability.
The TPS740xx is available in an 8-pin power MSOP package and a 5-pin Jr S-PAK. Its operating temparature range is –40°C to +125°C.