|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Fast Transient Response Using Small Output Capacitor (10 uF)
- 200-mA Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator
- Available in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3-V and 3.3-V
- Dropout Voltage Down to 170 mV at 200 mA (TPS7433)
- 3% Tolerance Over Specified Conditions
- 8-Pin SOIC Package
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
Texas Instruments TPS7425D
This device is designed to have a fast transient response and be stable with 1-uF capacitors. This combination provides high performance at a reasonable cost.
Because the PMOS device behaves as a low-value resistor, the dropout voltage is very low (typically 170 mV at an output current of 200-mA for the TPS7433). This LDO family also features a sleep mode; applying a TTL high signal to EN\ (enable) shuts down the regulator, reducing the quiescent current to less than 1 uA at
TJ = 25°C.
The TPS74xx is offered in 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3-V, and 3.3-V. Output voltage tolerance is specified as a maximum of 3% over line, load, and temperature ranges. The TPS74xx family is available in 8 pin SOIC package.