|Package | PIN:||RGW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- VOUT Range: 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultralow VIN Range: 0.8 V to 5.5 V
- VBIAS Range 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Low Dropout: 60 mV Typical at 1.5 A, VBIAS = 5 V
- Power Good (PG) Output Allows Supply Monitoring or Provides a Sequencing Signal for Other Supplies
- 2% Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Programmable Soft-Start Provides Linear Voltage Startup
- VBIAS Permits Low VIN Operation With Good Transient Response
- Stable With Any Output Capacitor ≥ 2.2 µF
- Available in a Small, 3-mm × 3-mm × 1-mm VSON-10 and 5 × 5 QFN-20 Packages
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS74801RGWR
The TPS748 low-dropout (LDO) linear regulator provides an easy-to-use robust powermanagement solution for a wide variety of applications. User-programmable soft-start minimizesstress on the input power source by reducing capacitive inrush current on start-up. The soft-startis monotonic and well-suited for powering many different types of processors and ASICs. The enableinput and power good output allow easy sequencing with external regulators. This completeflexibility permits the user to configure a solution that meets the sequencing requirements ofFPGAs, DSPs, and other applications with special start-up requirements.
A precision reference and error amplifier deliver 2% accuracy over load, line,temperature, and process. The device is stable with any type of capacitor greater than or equal to2.2 µF, and is fully specified for TJ = –40°C to 125°C. The TPS748 isoffered in a small, 3-mm × 3-mm, VSON-10 package, yielding a highly compact, total solution size.The device is also available in a 5 × 5 QFN-20 package for compatibility with theTPS744.