|Package | PIN:||RHL | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Two 95% Efficient, 3A Buck Controllers and One 300mA LDO
- Tested and Endorsed by Xilinx for Powering the Spartan™-3, Spartan-3E and Spartan-3L FPGAs
- Adjustable (1.2V to 6.5V for Bucks, 1.0V to 6.5V for LDO) Output Voltages on All Channels
- Input Voltage Range: 2.2V to 6.5V
- Independent Soft-Start for Each Supply
- Independent Enable for Each Supply for Flexible Sequencing
- LDO Stable with 2.2µF Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Small, Low-Profile 4.5mm × 3.5mm × 0.9mm VQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS75003RHLT
The TPS75003 is a complete power management solution for FPGA, DSP and other multi-supplyapplications. The device has been tested with and meets all of the Xilinx Spartan-3, Spartan-3E,and Spartan-3L start-up profile requirements, including monotonic voltage ramp and minimumvoltage-rail rise time. Independent enables for each output allow sequencing to minimize demand onthe power supply at start-up. Soft-start on each supply limits inrush current during start-up. Twointegrated buck controllers allow efficient, cost-effective voltage conversion for both low andhigh current supplies such as core and I/O. A 300-mA LDO is integrated to provide an auxiliary railsuch as VCCAUX on the Xilinx Spartan-3 FPGA. All three output voltages areexternally configurable for maximum flexibility.
The TPS75003 is fully specified from –40°C to +85°C and is offered in a VQFN package,yielding a highly compact total solution size with high power dissipation capability.