|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 50-mA Low-Dropout Regulator
- Fixed Output Voltage Options: 5 V, 3.8 V, 3.3 V, 3.2 V, and 3 V
- Dropout Typically 120 mV at 50 mA
- Thermal Protection
- Less Than 1-uA Quiescent Current in Shutdow
- \x9640°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
- ESD Protection Verified to 1.5 kV Human Body Model (HBM) per MIL-STD-883C
Texas Instruments TPS76033DBVR
The TPS760xx is a 50 mA, low dropout (LDO) voltage regulator designed specifically for battery-powered applications. A proprietary BiCMOS fabrication process allows the TPS760xx to provide outstanding performance in all specifications critical to battery-powered operation.
The TPS760xx is available in a space-saving SOT\x9623 package and operates over a junction temperature range of \x9640°C to 125°C.