|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 100-mA Low-Dropout Regulator
- Fixed Output Voltage Options: 5 V, 3.8 V, 3.3 V, 3.2 V, and 3 V
- Dropout Typically 170 mV at 100-mA
- Thermal Protection
- Less Than 1 uA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- \x9640°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
- 5-Pin SOT-23 (DBV) Package
- ESD Protection Verified to 1.5 KV Human Body Model (HBM) per MIL-STD-883C
Texas Instruments TPS76150DBVT
The TPS761xx is a 100 mA, low dropout (LDO) voltage regulator designed specifically for battery-powered applications. A proprietary BiCMOS fabrication process allows the TPS761xx to provide outstanding performance in all specifications critical to battery-powered operation.
The TPS761xx is available in a space-saving SOT-23 (DBV) package and operates over a junction temperature range of \x9640°C to 125°C.