|Package | PIN:||PWP | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Dual Output Voltages for Split-Supply Applications
- Output Current Range of 0 mA to 1.0 A Per Regulator
- 3.3-V/2.5-V, 3.3-V/1.8-V, and 3.3-V/Adjustable Output
- Fast-Transient Response
- 2% Tolerance Over Load and Temperature
- Dropout Voltage Typically 350 mV at 1 A
- Ultra Low 85 µA Typical Quiescent Current
- 1 µA Quiescent Current During Shutdown
- Dual Open Drain Power-On Reset With 200-ms Delay for Each Regulator
- 28-Pin PowerPAD TSSOP Package
- Thermal Shutdown Protection for Each Regulator
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TPS767D318QPWPRQ1
The TPS767D3xx family of dual voltage regulators offers fast transient response, low dropout voltages and dual outputs in a compact package and incorporating stability with 10-µF low ESR output capacitors.
The TPS767D3xx family of dual voltage regulators is designed primarily for DSP applications. These devices can be used in any mixed-output voltage application, with each regulator supporting up to 1 A. Dual active-low reset signals allow resetting of core-logic and I/O separately.
Because the PMOS device behaves as a low-value resistor, the dropout voltage is very low (typically 350 mV at an output current of 1 A for the TPS767D325) and is directly proportional to the output current. Additionally, since the PMOS pass element is a voltage-driven device, the quiescent current is very low and independent of output loading (typically 85 µA over the full range of output current, 0 mA to 1 A). These two key specifications yield a significant improvement in operating life for battery-powered systems. This LDO family also features a sleep mode; applying a TTL high signal to EN\ (enable) shuts down the regulator, reducing the quiescent current to 1 µA at TJ = 25°C.
The RESET\ output of the TPS767D3xx initiates a reset in microcomputer and microprocessor systems in the event of an undervoltage condition. An internal comparator in the TPS767D3xx monitors the output voltage of the regulator to detect an undervoltage condition on the regulated output voltage.
The TPS767D3xx is offered in 1.8-V, 2.5-V, and 3.3-V fixed-voltage versions and in an adjustable version (programmable over the range of 1.5 V to 5.5 V). Output voltage tolerance is specified as a maximum of 2% over line, load, and temperature ranges. The TPS767D3xx family is available in 28 pin PWP TSSOP package. They operate over a junction temperature range of 40°C to 125°C.