|Package | PIN:||DBV | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015;
Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
- 100-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With EN\
- Available in 1.8-V, 3.3-V, 4.7-V, and Adj.
- High PSRR (70 dB at 10 kHz)
- Ultralow Noise (15 µVRMS)
- Fast Start-Up Time (63 µs)
- Stable With Any 1-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient
- Very Low Dropout Voltage (38 mV at Full Load, TPS79147)
- 5-Pin SOT23 (DBV) Package
- TPS792xx Provides EN Options
- Bluetooth, Wireless LAN
Bluetooth is a trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Texas Instruments TPS79118DBVRQ1
The TPS791xx family of low-dropout (LDO) low-power linear voltage regulators features high power supply rejection ratio (PSRR), ultralow noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and load transient responses in a small outline, SOT23, package. Each device in the family is stable, with a small 1-µF ceramic capacitor on the output. The family uses an advanced, proprietary BiCMOS fabrication process to yield extremely low dropout voltages (e.g., 38 mV at 100 mA, TPS79147). Each device achieves fast start-up times (approximately 63 µs with a 0.001 µF bypass capacitor) while consuming very low quiescent current (170 µA typical). Moreover, when the device is placed in standby mode, the supply current is reduced to less than 1 µA. The TPS79118 exhibits approximately 15 µVRMS of output voltage noise with a 0.1 µF bypass capacitor. Applications with analog components that are noise sensitive, such as portable RF electronics, benefit from the high PSRR and low noise features as well as the fast response time.