|Package | PIN:||DBV | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 100-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With EN
- Available in 2.5-V, 2.8-V, 3-V, and Adj.
- High PSRR (75 dB at 10 kHz)
- Ultralow Noise (27 uV)
- Fast Start-Up Time (50 us)
- Stable With Any 1-uF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient
- Very Low Dropout Voltage (55 mV at Full Load, TPS79230)
- 5-Pin SOT23 (DBV) Package
- TPS791xx Provides EN\ Options
- Cellular and Cordless Telephones
- Bluetooth, Wireless LAN
- Handheld Organizers, PDA
Bluetooth is a trademark owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Texas Instruments TPS79201DBVT
The TPS792xx family of low-dropout (LDO) low-power linear voltage regulators features high power supply rejection ratio (PSRR), ultralow noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and load transient responses in a small outline, SOT23, package. Each device in the family is stable, with a small 1-uF ceramic capacitor on the output. The family uses an advanced, proprietary BiCMOS fabrication process to yield extremely low dropout voltages (e.g., 55 mV at 100 mA, TPS79230). Each device achieves fast start-up times (approximately 50 us with a 0.001 uF bypass capacitor) while consuming very low quiescent current (170 uA typical). Moreover, when the device is placed in standby mode, the supply current is reduced to less than 1 uA. The TPS79228 exhibits approximately 27 uVRMS of output voltage noise with a 0.1 uF bypass capacitor. Applications with analog components that are noise sensitive, such as portable RF electronics, benefit from the high PSRR and low noise features as well as the fast response time.