|Package | PIN:||DCQ | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 250-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With Enable
- Available in Fixed and Adjustable (1.2 V to
5.5 V) Versions
- High PSRR (60 dB at 10 kHz)
- Ultralow Noise (32 µVrms, TPS79428)
- Fast Start-Up Time (50 µs)
- Stable With a 2.2-µF Ceramic Capacitor
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- Very Low Dropout Voltage (155 mV at Full Load)
- Available in MSOP-8 and SOT223-6 Packages
- RF: VCOs, Receivers, ADCs
- Bluetooth, Wireless LAN
- Cellular and Cordless Telephones
- Handheld Organizers, PDAs
PowerPAD is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Bluetooth is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS79425DCQR
The TPS794xx family of low-dropout (LDO) linear voltage regulators features high power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), ultralow-noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and load transient responses in small outline, MSOP-8 PowerPAD and SOT223-6 packages. Each device in the family is stable with a small 2.2-µF ceramic capacitor on the output. The family uses an advanced, proprietary BiCMOS fabrication process to yield extremely low dropout voltages (for example, 155 mV at 250 mA). Each device achieves fast start-up times (approximately 50 µs with a 0.001-µF bypass capacitor) while consuming low quiescent current (170 µA typical). Moreover, when the device is placed in standby mode, the supply current is reduced to less than µA. The TPS79428 exhibits approximately 32 µVRMS of output voltage noise at 2.8 V output with a 0.1-µF bypass capacitor. Applications with analog components that are noise-sensitive, such as portable RF electronics, benefit from the high PSRR and low noise features as well as the fast response time.