|Package | PIN:||DRV | 6|
|Temp:||M (-55 to 125)|
- 200-mA Low-Dropout Regulator With EN
- Multiple Output Voltage Versions Available:
- AdjustableOutputs from 1.2 V to 6.5 V
- Inrush Current Protection with EN Toggle
- Low IQ: 40 µA
- High PSRR:
- 66 dB at 1 kHz
- 51 dB at 10 kHz
- Stable with a Low-ESR, 2-µF Typical Output Capacitance
- Excellent Load and Line Transient Response
- 2% Overall Accuracy (Load, Line, and Temperature)
- Very Low Dropout: 100 mV
- Package: 6-Pin SON
- Supports Defense, Aerospace, and Medical Applications
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly and Test Site
- OneFabrication Site
- Available in Military (–55°C to 125°C)Temperature Range
- Extended Product LifeCycle
- Extended Product-ChangeNotification
- Product Traceability
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS79901MDRVTEP
The TPS79901 family of low-dropout (LDO), low-power linear regulators offers excellent acperformance with very low ground current. High power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), low noise, faststart-up, and excellent line and load transient response are provided while consuming a very low40-µA (typical) ground current.
The TPS79901 is stable with ceramic capacitors and uses an advanced BiCMOS fabricationprocess to yield a dropout voltage of typically 100 mV at a
200-mA output. The TPS79901 uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achievean overall accuracy of 2% over all load, line, process, and temperature variations. The TPS79901features inrush current protection when the EN toggle is used to start the device, immediatelyclamping the current.
The TPS79901 is fully specified over the temperature range of TJ =–55°C to +125°C, and offered in a low-profile, ideal for wireless handsets and WLAN cards.