|Package | PIN:||YZY | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 200-mA Low-Dropout Regulator with EN
- Multiple Output Voltage Versions Available:
- TPS799L: Fixed Outputs of 5.2 V to 6.2 V Using Innovative Factory EEPROM Programming
- TPS799L57: 5.7-V Output
- TPS799L54: 5.4-V Output
- TPS799: Output Options Less Than 5.2 V
- Inrush current Protection with EN Toggle
- Low IQ: 40 µA
- High PSRR: 66 dB at 1 kHz
- Stable with a Low-ESR, 2.0-µF Typical Output Capacitance
- Excellent Load and Line Transient Response
- 2% Overall Accuracy (Load, Line, and Temperature)
- Very Low Dropout: 100 mV
- Package: 5-Bump, Thin, 1-mm × 1.37-mm DSBGA
Texas Instruments TPS799L54YZYT
The TPS799L family of low-dropout (LDO), low-power linear regulators offers excellent ac performance with very low ground current. High power-supply rejection ratio (PSRR), low noise, fast start-up, and excellent line and load transient response are provided while consuming a very low 40 µA (typical) ground current.
The TPS799Lxx is stable with ceramic capacitors and uses an advanced BiCMOS fabrication process to yield a dropout voltage of typically 100 mV at a 200 mA output. The TPS799L uses a precision voltage reference and feedback loop to achieve an overall accuracy of 2% over all load, line, process, and temperature variations. The TPS799L features inrush current protection when the EN toggle is used to start the device, immediately clamping the current.
All devices are fully specified over the temperature range of TJ = –40°C to +125°C, and offered in a low-profile, die-sized ball grid array (DSBGA) package, ideal for wireless handsets and WLAN cards.