|Package | PIN:||DRB | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage Range: 3 V to 36 V
- 12.7 µVRMS (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- 15.4 µVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Power-Supply Ripple Rejection:
- 72 dB (120 Hz)
- ≥ 52 dB (10 Hz to 400 kHz)
- Adjustable Output: 1.194 V to 33 V
- Output Current: 150 mA
- Dropout Voltage: 260 mV at 100 mA
- Stable with Ceramic Capacitors ≥ 2.2 µF
- CMOS Logic-Level-Compatible Enable Pin
- Fixed Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Packages: 8-Pin HVSSOP PowerPAD™ and
3-mm × 3-mm VSON
- Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to 125°C
Texas Instruments TPS7A4901DRBT
The TPS7A49 series of devices are positive, high-voltage (36 V), ultralow-noise (15.4 µVRMS, 72-dB PSRR) linear regulators that can source a 150-mA load.
These linear regulators include a CMOS logic-level-compatible enable pin and capacitor-programmable soft-start function that allows for customized power-management schemes. Other available features include built-in current limit and thermal shutdown protection to safeguard the device and system during fault conditions.
The TPS7A49 family is designed using bipolar technology, and is ideal for high-accuracy, high-precision instrumentation applications where clean voltage rails are critical to maximize system performance. This design makes the device an excellent choice to power operational amplifiers, analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), and other high-performance analog circuitry.
In addition, the TPS7A49 family of linear regulators is suitable for post dc-dc converter regulation. By filtering out the output voltage ripple inherent to dc-dc switching conversion, maximum system performance is provided in sensitive instrumentation, test and measurement, audio, and RF applications.
For applications where positive and negative high-performance rails are required, consider TI’s TPS7A30xx family of negative high-voltage, ultralow-noise linear regulators as well.