|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage as Low as 1.425 V
- 380 mV Dropout Maximum at 2 A
- Adjustable Output from 0.5 V
- Protections: Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Enable Pin
- 1-µA Quiescent Current in Shutdown Mode
- Full Industrial Temperature Range
- Available in SO-8, Fully RoHS-Compliant Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7A7001DDAR
The TPS7A7001 is a high-performance, positive-voltage, low-dropout (LDO) regulatordesigned for applications requiring very low input voltage and very low dropout voltage at up to 2A. The device operates with a single input voltage as low as 1.425 V, and with an output voltageprogrammable to as low as 0.5 V. The output voltage can be set with an external resisterdivider.
The TPS7A7001 features ultra-low dropout, ideal for applications whereVOUT is very close to VIN. Additionally, theTPS7A7001 has an enable pin for further reduced power dissipation while in shutdown mode. TheTPS7A7001 provides excellent regulation over variations in line, load, and temperature.
The TPS7A7001 is available in an 8-pin SO PowerPAD™package.