|Package | PIN:||DDA | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage as Low as 1.425 V
- 380-mV Maximum Dropout at 2 A
- 600-mV Maximum Dropout at 3 A
- Adjustable Output from 0.5 V
- Protections: Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Enable Pin
- 1-µA Ground Current in Shutdown Mode
- Full Industrial Temperature Range
- Available in an SOIC-8, Fully RoHS-Compliant Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7A7002DDAR
The TPS7A7002 is a high-performance, positive- voltage, low-dropout (LDO) regulatordesigned for use in applications requiring very-low input voltage and very-low dropout voltage atup to 3 A. The device operates with a single input voltage as low as
1.425 V, and with an output voltage programmable to as low as 0.5 V. The output voltage canbe set using an external divider.
The TPS7A7002 features ultra-low dropout, ideal for applications whereVOUT is very close to VIN. Additionally, theTPS7A7002 has an enable pin for further reduced power dissipation while in Shutdown mode. TheTPS7A7002 provides excellent regulation over variations in line, load, and temperature.
The TPS7A7002 is available in an 8-pin SO PowerPAD™package.