|Package | PIN:||RGW | 20|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 125)|
- Low Dropout Voltage:
- VIN Range: 1.5 V to 6.5 V
- Configurable Fixed VOUT Range: 0.9 V to 3.5 V
Adjustable VOUT Range: 0.9 V to 5.0 V
- Very Good Load and Line Transient Response
- Stable with Ceramic Output Capacitor
- 1.5% Accuracy over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Power Good (PG) Output
- 5-mm × 5-mm QFN-20 Package
Texas Instruments TPS7A7200QRGWREP
The TPS7A7200 low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator is designed for applications seeking very-low dropout capability (180 mV at 2 A)) with an input voltage from 1.5 V to 6.5 V. The TPS7A7200 offers an innovative, user-configurable, output-voltage setting from 0.9 V to 3.5 V, eliminating external resistors and any associated error.
The TPS7A7200 has very fast load-transient response, is stable with ceramic output capacitors, and supports a better than 2% accuracy over line, load, and temperature. A soft-start pin allows for an application to reduce inrush into the load. Additionally, an open-drain, power-good signal allows for sequencing power rails.
The TPS7A7200 is available in a 5-mm × 5-mm, 20-pin QFN package.