|Package | PIN:||RGW | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Low-Dropout Voltage: 240 mV at 3 A
- VIN Range: 1.5 V to 6.5 V
- Configurable Fixed VOUT Range: 0.9 V to 3.5 V
- Adjustable VOUT Range: 0.9 V to 5 V
- Very Good Load- and Line-Transient Response
- Stable With Ceramic Output Capacitor
- 2% Accuracy Overline, Overload, and
- Programmable Soft Start
- Power Good (PG) Output
- 5-mm × 5-mm VQFN-20 Package
Texas Instruments TPS7A7300RGWR
The TPS7A7300 low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator is designed for applications seeking very-low dropout capability (240 mV at 3 A) with an input voltage from 1.5 V to 6.5 V. The TPS7A7300 offers an innovative, user-configurable, output-voltage setting from 0.9 V to 3.5 V, thus eliminating external resistors and any associated error.
The TPS7A7300 has very fast load-transient response, is stable with ceramic output capacitors, and supports a better than 2% accuracy over line, load, and temperature. A soft-start pin allows for an application to reduce inrush into the load. Additionally, an open-drain, Power Good signal allows for sequencing power rails.
The TPS7A7300 is available in a 5-mm × 5-mm, 20-pin VQFN package.