|Package | PIN:||RTJ | 20|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 140)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Temperature Grade 1: –40°C ≤ TA ≤+125°C
- HBM ESD Classification Level 2
- CDM ESDClassification Level C5
- Two Independent LDO Channels
- Low Output Noise: 4 µVRMS (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Low Dropout: 230 mV (Maximum) at 1 A
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 6.5 V
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.15 V
- High Power-Supply Ripple Rejection:
- 70 dB at 100 Hz
- 40 dB at 100 kHz
- 40 dB at 1 MHz
- 1% Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Excellent Load Transient Response
- Adjustable Start-Up Inrush Control
- Selectable Soft-Start Charging Current
- Independent Open-Drain Power-Good (PG) Outputs
- Stable With a 10-µF or Larger Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Low Thermal Resistance: RθJA = 39.8°C/W
- 4-mm × 4-mm Wettable Flank WQFN Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7A8801QRTJRQ1
The TPS7A88-Q1 is a dual, low-noise (4 µVRMS),low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator capable of sourcing 1 A per channel with 250 mV of maximumdropout.
The TPS7A88-Q1 provides the flexibility of two independent LDOs and approximately 50%smaller solution size than two single-channel LDOs. Each output is adjustable with externalresistors from 0.8 V to 5.15 V. The TPS7A88-Q1 wide input-voltage range supports operation as lowas 1.4 V and up to 6.5 V.
With 1% output voltage accuracy (over line, load, and temperature) and soft-startcapabilities to reduce in-rush current, the TPS7A88-Q1 is ideal for powering sensitive analoglow-voltage devices (such as voltage-controlled oscillators [VCOs], analog-to-digital converters[ADCs], digital-to-analog converters [DACs], high-end processors, and field-programmable gatearrays [FPGAs]).
The TPS7A88-Q1 is designed to power noise-sensitive components such as those found in RF,radar communications, and telematic applications. The low 4-µVRMS outputnoise and wideband PSRR (40 dB at 1 MHz) minimizes phase noise and clock jitter. These featuresmaximize performance of clocking devices, ADCs, and DACs. The TPS7A88-Q1 features wettable flanksfor simple optical inspection.