|Package | PIN:||DSK | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 1.0% Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature
- Low Output Noise: 4.7 µVRMS (10 Hz–100 kHz)
- Low Dropout: 200 mV (max) at 1 A
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 1.4 V to 6.5 V
- Wide Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.2 V
- High Power-Supply Ripple Rejection (PSRR):
- 70 dB at DC
- 40 dB at 100 kHz
- 40 dB at 1 MHz
- Fast Transient Response
- Adjustable Start-Up In-Rush Control with Selectable Soft-Start Charging Current
- Open-Drain Power-Good (PG) Output
- 2.5-mm × 2.5-mm, 10-Pin SON Package
Texas Instruments TPS7A9101DSKT
The TPS7A91 is a low-noise (4.7 µVRMS), low-dropout (LDO) voltage regulator capable of sourcing 1 A with only 200 mV of maximum dropout.
The TPS7A91 output is adjustable with external resistors from 0.8 V to 5.2 V. The TPS7A91 wide input-voltage range supports operation as low as 1.4 V and up to 6.5 V.
With 1% output voltage accuracy (over line, load, and temperature) and soft-start capabilities to reduce in-rush current, the TPS7A91 is ideal for powering sensitive analog low-voltage devices [such as voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digital-to-analog converters (DACs), high-end processors, and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)].
The TPS7A91 is designed to power noise-sensitive components such as those found in high-speed communication, video, medical, or test and measurement applications. The very low 4.7-µVRMS output noise and wideband PSRR (40 dB at 1 MHz) minimizes phase noise and clock jitter. These features maximize performance of clocking devices, ADCs, and DACs.