|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 3A
- Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
- –20-V to 45-V Wide, Maximum Input Voltage Range
- Output Current, 50 mA
- Very-Low Output-Tracking Tolerance,
5 mV (max)
- 150-mV Low Dropout Voltage When
IOUT = 10 mA
- Combined Reference and Enable Input
- 40-µA Low Quiescent Current at Light Load
- Extreme, Wide ESR Range.
- Stable with 1-µF to 50-µF Ceramic Output Capacitor, ESR 1 mΩ to 20 Ω
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Output Short-Circuit Proof to Ground and Supply
- SOT-23 Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7B4250QDBVRQ1
The TPS7B4250-Q1 device is a monolithic, integrated low-dropout voltage tracker. The device is available in a SOT-23 package. The TPS7B4250-Q1 device is designed to supply off-board sensors in an automotive environment. The IC has integrated protection for overload, over temperature, reverse polarity, and output short-circuit to the battery and ground.
A reference voltage applied at the adjust-input pin, ADJ, regulates supply voltages up to VIN = 45 V with high accuracy and loads up to 50 mA.
By setting the adjust/enable input pin, ADJ/EN, to low, the TPS7B4250-Q1 device switches to standby mode which reduces the quiescent current to the minimum value.For all available packages, see the orderable addendum at the end of the data sheet.