|Package | PIN:||PWP | 16|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification 2
- Device CDM ESDClassification C4B
- Single and Dual-Channel LDO With Current Sense and Adjustable Current-Limit
- 4.5-V to 40-V Wide Input Voltage Range, 45-V Load Dump
- Power Switch Mode When Tying FB to GND
- 1.5-V to 20-V Adjustable Output Voltage
- Up to 300-mA Output Current per Channel
- Adjustable Current-Limit With External Resistor
- High Accuracy Current-Sense to Detect Antenna Open Condition at Low Current Without Further Calibration
- High Power-Supply Rejection Ratio: Typical 73 dB at 100 Hz
- Integrated Reverse-Polarity Protection, Down to –40 V and No Need for External Diode
- 500-mV Max Dropout Voltage at 100-mA Load
- Stable With Output Capacitor in 2.2-µF to 100-µF Range (ESR 1 mΩ to 5 Ω)
- Integrated Protection and Diagnostics
- Thermal Shutdown
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery PolarityProtection
- Reverse-Current Protection
- OutputShort-to-Battery Protection
- Output Inductive LoadClamp
- Multiplexing Current Sense Between Channels andDevices
- Ability to Distinguish All Faults With Current Sense
- 16-Pin HTSSOP PowerPAD™ Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS7B7701QPWPRQ1
The TPS7B770x-Q1 family of devices feature a single and dual, high-voltage low-dropoutregulator (LDO) with current sensing, designed to operate with a wide input-voltage range from 4.5V to 40 V (45-V load dump protection). These devices provide power to the low-noise amplifiers ofthe active antenna through a coax cable with 300 mA per channel current. Each channel also providesan adjustable output voltage from 1.5 V to 20 V.
These devices provide diagnostics through the current sense and error pins. To monitorthe load current, a high-side current-sense circuitry provides a proportional analog output to thesensed load current. The accurate current sense allows detection of open, normal, and short-circuitconditions without the need for further calibration. Current sense can be multiplexed betweenchannels and devices to save analog-to-digital converter (ADC) resources. Each channel alsoimplements adjustable current limit with an external resistor.
An integrated reverse polarity diode eliminates the need for an external diode. Thesedevices feature standard thermal shutdown, short-to-battery protection on the output, and reversecurrent protection. Each channel has internal inductive clamp protection on the output duringinductive switch off.
These devices operate over a –40°C to +125°C ambient temperature range.