|Package | PIN:||SIL | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 3-mm × 2.8-mm × 1.5-mm MicroSiP™ Package
- 3-V to 17-V Input Range
- 3-A Continuous Output Current
- DCS-Control™ Topology
- Power Save Mode for Light Load Efficiency
- 20-µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 0.9-V to 6-V Adjustable Output Voltage
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Power Good Output
- Programmable Soft Start-up with Tracking
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Temperature Range
- Create a Custom Design using the TPS82130 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS82130SILT
The TPS82130 is a 17-V input 3-A step-down converter MicroSiP™ power module optimized for small solution size and high efficiency.The module integrates a synchronous step-down converter and an inductor to simplify design, reduceexternal components and save PCB area. The low profile and compact solution is suitable forautomated assembly by standard surface mount equipment.
To maximize efficiency, the converter operates in PWM mode with a nominal switchingfrequency of
2 MHz and automatically enters power save mode operation at light load currents. Inpower-save mode, the device operates with typically 20-µA quiescent current. Using theDCS-Control™ topology, the device achieves excellent loadtransient performance and accurate output voltage regulation.