|Package | PIN:||RKG | 41|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution Allows
Small Footprint, Low-Profile Design
- Wide Input-Voltage Range from 4.5 V to 40 V
- Output Adjustable from –3 V to –17 V
- Supplies up to 2-A of Output Current
- 45-V Surge Capability
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Adjustable Slow Start
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Enhanced Thermal Performance: 14°C/W
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- For Design Help visit http://www.ti.com/TPS84259
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS84259RKGT
The TPS84259 is an easy-to-use negative output voltage power module that combines a 15-WDC/DC converter with an inductor, and passives into a low-profile QFN package. This total powersolution allows as few as five external components and eliminates the loop compensation andmagnetics part selection process.
The 9 × 11 × 2.8 mm QFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board. Itscompact design also contains fewer components and possesses excellent power dissipation capability.The TPS84259 offers the flexibility and the feature-set of a discrete design and is ideal forpowering a wide range of ICs and analog circuits requiring a negative output voltage. Advancedpackaging technology affords a robust and reliable power solution, compatible with standard QFNmounting and testing techniques.