|Package | PIN:||RKG | 39|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution Allows
Small Footprint, Low-Profile Design
- Efficiencies Up To 96%
- Wide-Output Voltage Adjust
0.8 V to 3.6 V, with ±1% Reference Accuracy
- Adjustable Switching Frequency
(500 kHz to 2 MHz)
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Adjustable Slow-Start
- Output Voltage Sequencing / Tracking
- Power Good Output
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Output Overcurrent Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Operating Temperature Range: –40°C to 85°C
- Enhanced Thermal Performance: 12°C/W
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS84410RKGR
The TPS84410RKG is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a 4-A DC/DCconverter with power MOSFETs, an inductor, and passives into a low profile, BQFN package. Thistotal power solution requires as few as 3 external components and eliminates the loop compensationand magnetics part selection process.
The 9×11×2.8 mm BQFN package is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows acompact point-of-load design with greater than 90% efficiency and excellent power dissipation witha thermal impedance of 12°C/W junction to ambient. The device delivers the full 4-A rated outputcurrent at 85°C ambient temperature without airflow.
The TPS84410 offers the flexibility and the feature-set of a discrete point-of-loaddesign and is ideal for powering performance DSPs and FPGAs. Advanced packaging technology afford arobust and reliable power solution compatible with standard QFN mounting and testingtechniques.