|Package | PIN:||D | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- LED Lighting Current Driver Controller with Energy Saving Features
- Quasi-Resonant Mode Operation for Reduced EMI and Low Switching Losses (Low Voltage Switching)
- Low Standby Current for Deep Dimming Efficiency Power Consumption
- Low Startup Current: 25 µA Maximum
- Programmable Line and Load Overvoltage Protection
- Provides Open LED Protection
- Internal Overtemperature Protection
- Current Limit Protection
- Cycle-by-Cycle Power Limit
- Primary-Side Overcurrent Hiccup Restart Mode
- 1-A Sink TrueDrive, –0.75-A Source Gate Drive Output
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Residential LED Lighting Drivers for A19 E12/E26/27, GU10, MR16, PAR30/38 Integral Lamps
- Drivers for Wall Sconces, Pathway Lighting and Overhead Lighting
- Drivers for Wall Washing, Architectural and Display Lighting
Texas Instruments TPS92010D
The TPS92010 is a PWM controller with advanced energy features to provide high efficiency driving for LED lighting applications.
The TPS92010 incorporates frequency fold back and low power mode operation to reduce the operation frequency at light load and no load operations.
The TPS92010 is offered in the 8-pin SOIC (D) package. Operating junction temperature range is –40°C to 105°C.