|Package | PIN:||PWP | 24|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM Classification Level H2
- Device CDM Classification LevelC5
- Wide Input Voltage Range 6.5 V to 65 V
- Two independent Buck LED Controllers
- High Bandwidth, Quasi-Hysteretic Control
- Adjustable High-Side Sense
- Direct PWM Dimming Input
- Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
- SPI Communications Interface
- Software configurable Set Points(8-bit)
- Digital Calibration and Binning
- Fault Monitoring and Reporting
- Advanced, High Precision Dimming
- 10,000:1 PWM Dimming Range
- 255:1 Analog Dimming Range
- HighFrequency Shunt FET Dimming
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS92518QPWPTQ1
The TPS92518-Q1 family of parts are dual channel buck LED currentcontrollers with a SPI communications interface. The serial communication interface provides asingular communication path for multichannel and platform lighting driver module (LDM)applications.
The TPS92518-Q1 uses a quasi-hysteretic control method that supportsswitching frequencies ranging from 1 kHz to 2 MHz. This control method enables superior, highfrequency shunt FET dimming and also handles the demanding dynamic loads of adaptive LED matrixbased headlamp systems.
Software programmable SPI set points (Precision Peak Current, Controlled Off-Time andOutput Voltage Sense) enables designers to develop a single LED driver solution for multiple loadconfigurations that can be quickly reconfigured for future LED driver design requirements.
The TPS92518-Q1 device has an input range up to 42 V. TheTPS92518HV-Q1 is a high-voltage option with an input range up to65 V.