|Package | PIN:||NDW | 7|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Integrated all Power Components Including the Power Inductor
- Wide Input Voltage Range : 4.5V–36V
- Constant Switching Frequency at 400kHz
- High Contrast Ratio (Minimum dimming current pulse width < 16µs)
- Drives up to 10 LEDs in Series at 36V Input
- ±3.6% Typical LED Current Accuracy
- LED Current Adjustable from 300mA to 450mA
- Up to 96% Efficiency
- TPS92550 Modules can be Connected in Parallel for Higher Current Operation
- Input Under-Voltage Lock-Out (UVLO)
- Compatible with Ceramic and Low ESR Capacitors
- Low Electro Magnetic Interference(EMI) Complies with EN55015 Standard EN55015, refer to and
- LED Open and Short Circuit Protections
- Thermal Shutdown and RoHS Compliant
- –40°C to +125˚C Junction Temperature Range
- 7 Lead Easy-to-use Package (Similar to TO-263)
- Single Exposed Die Attach Pad for Enhancing Thermal Performance
- 10.2 x 13.8 x 4.6 mm Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS92550TZ/NOPB
The TPS92550 Constant Current Buck LED Driver Micro-Module drives maximum 450mA LED current up to 10 LEDs in a single string (maximum 14W). It integrates all the power components including the power inductor. The TPS92550 provides a full turn-key, highly efficient solution for wide range of single string LED lighting applications with up to 96% power efficiency. It accepts an input voltage ranging from 4.5V to 36V and delivers a 350mA LED current as default. The LED current is adjustable from 300mA to 450mA by changing a single external resistor.
The module operates at constant switching frequency (400kHz) with low Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) complying with EN55015 standard. The module has fast control loop to realize fine LED current pulse yielding 256–step PWM dimming resolution at 240Hz for general lighting. Protection feature include thermal shutdown, input under-voltage lockout, LED open-circuit and short-circuit protections. The TPS92550 Micro-Module is available in 7-pin PFM power package.