|Package | PIN:||PWP | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input Voltage: Up to 80 V
- Two-Output LED Current Controller
- LED Currents Trimmed Through One-Time Programmable (OTP) ROM with I2C Interface
- Adjustable SADJ and LADJ Pins for PWM Dimming of Each LED String
- Input Undervoltage Lockout and Output Overvoltage Protection
- Enable On/Off
- Accurate 3.0-V Reference Voltage
- > 95% Efficiency
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- 20-pin TSSOP Exposed Pad Package
Texas Instruments TPS92660PWPR/NOPB
The TPS92660 is a two-output LED driver with one time programmable (OTP) ROM and I2C interface for LED current trim. The current trim provides a way for LED fixture manufacturers to produce LED lighting fixtures at a consistent lumen output without binning LEDs.
One output of the device is a non-synchronous buck controller which is used to regulate current of higher power white LEDs. The other output of the device is a linear regulator controller which is used to regulate current of lower power red LEDs. The TPS92660 is used for applications of controlled CCT (correlated color temperature) LED lights by mixing white LEDs with red LEDs.
This device is available in a 20-pin, TSSOP exposed pad package.