|Package | PIN:||PHP | 48|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- AEC-Q100 Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
- Device HBM Classification Level H1C
- Device CDM Classification LevelC5
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 60 V
- 12 Integrated Bypass Switches
- Four Sub-Strings of Three Series Switches
- 20 V Maximum Across Switch
- 62 V Maximum Switch to GND
- Multi-Drop UART Communication Interface
- Up to 31 Addressable Devices
- Compatible with CAN Physical Layer
- Minimum Number of Wires in Cable Harness
- Eight-bit ADC with Two MUXed Inputs
- Crystal Oscillator Driver
- External EEPROM I2C Interface
- Programmable 10-bit PWM Dimming
- Individual Phase Shift and Pulse Width
- Device-to-Device Synchronization
- LED Open and Short Detection and Protection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS92662QPHPRQ1
The TPS92662-Q1 LED matrix manager device enables fully dynamic adaptive lightingsolutions by providing individual pixel-level LED control.
The device includes four sub-strings of three series-connected integrated switches forbypassing individual LEDs. The individual sub-strings allows the device to accept either single ormultiple current sources, as well as paralleling up to four switches for bypassing high currentLEDs.
The device contains a multi-drop universal asynchronous receiver transmitter (UART)serial interface for control and management by a master microcontroller. The serial interfacesupports the use of CAN transceivers for a more robust physical layer. TheI2C communication interface can be used to read from and write to anexternal EEPROM that can store system calibration data.
An on-board 8-bit ADC with two multiplexed inputs can be used for system temperaturecompensation such as binning and coding.
The internal charge pump rail that can float up to 69 V above GND provides the LED bypassswitch gate drive supply. The low on-resistance (RDS(on)) of the bypassswitch minimizes conduction loss and power dissipation.
The phase-shift and pulse-width are programmable for each individual LED in the string.The PWM frequency is adjustable via an internal register and multiple devices can be synchronized.In addition, the switch transitions during PWM dimming operation have a programmable slew ratelimit to mitigate EMI concerns.
The device features open LED protection with programmable threshold as well as open andshort LED fault reporting via the serial interface.