|Package | PIN:||EAB | 3|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Complete Integrated Power Solution
- 3-Pin TO-220 Footprint
- Efficiencies up to 95%
- Fixed Output Voltage Options:
3.3 V, 5 V, and 12 V
- 400-kHz Switching Frequency
- Advanced Eco-mode™ Pulse Skip
- Pre-bias Output Start-up
- Over-Current Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- Operating Junction Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Operating Ambient Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPSM84203 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPSM84205EAB
The TPSM842xx power module is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines a1.5-A DC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, an inductor, and passives into a 3-pin, through-holepackage. This total power solution requires adding only input and output capacitors and eliminatesthe loop compensation and magnetics part selection from the design process.
The standard TO-220 pin-out allows a much improved replacement of linear regulatorspackaged in this industry standard footprint. The TPSM842xx devices provide much higher efficiencywithout the need of a heatsink.