|Package | PIN:||MOL | 24|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Integrated Inductor Power Solution
- 7.5 mm × 7.5 mm × 5.3 mm QFM Package
- All Pins Accessible From Package Perimeter
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Wide-Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 10 V
- Efficiencies up to 96%
- Adjustable Fixed Switching Frequency
(200 kHz to 1.6 MHz)
- Allows Synchronization to an External Clock
- Ultra-Fast Load Step Response (TurboTrans™)
- Power-Good Output
- Meets EN55011 Class B Radiated EMI Limits
- Operating Ambient Range: –40°C to +105°C
- Operating IC Junction Range: –40°C to +150°C
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPSM84824 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPSM84824MOLR
The TPSM84824 power module is an easy-to-use integrated power supply that combines an8-A DC/DC converter with power MOSFETs, a shielded inductor and passives into a small form-factorQFM package. This power solution allows as few as six external components while maintaining theability to adjust key parameters to meet specific design requirements. Ultra-fast transientresponse can be achieved by use of the TurboTrans™ feature.TurboTrans allows the transient response to be optimized for reduced output voltage deviation withless required output capacitance.
The 7.5 mm × 7.5 mm × 5.3 mm, 24-pin QFM package is easy to solder to a printed circuitboard and has excellent power dissipation capability. The TPSM84824 offers flexibilty with manyfeatures including power good, programmable UVLO, tracking, prebias start-up, as well asovercurrent and overtemperature protection making it a great product for powering a wide range ofdevices and systems.