|Package | PIN:||MOJ | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Fully Integrated Power Solution Includes Input and Output Capacitors
- Only Requires a Single Voltage Setting Resistor
- 9 mm x 15 mm Footprint
- 2.3 mm Max Height
- Pin Compatible withTPSM84A21
- Ultra-Fast Load Step Response
- Efficiencies up to 90%
- 1% Output Voltage Accuracy
- 4 MHz Switching Frequency
- Synchronizes to an External Clock
- Power Good Output
- Pre-bias Output Start-up
- Programmable Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Operating IC Junction Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Operating Ambient Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Meets EN55022 Class B Emissions
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPSM84A22MOJT
The TPSM84A22 is an easy-to-use integrated power solution that combines theTPS54A20, a 10-A, DC/DC, synchronous, step-downconverter with power MOSFETs, shielded inductors, input and output capacitors, and passives into alow profile package. This total power solution requires only one voltage-setting resistor, andeliminates the loop compensation and magnetics part selection from the design process.
The completely integrated power solution allows standard applications to operate with noadditional input or output capacitors and only a single external resistor to set the outputvoltage. High frequency operation, ultra-fast transient response, and accurate voltage regulationallow the TPSM84A22 to meet tight regulation specs.
The 9 x 15 mm PCB footprint is easy to solder onto a printed circuit board and allows acompact, low-profile point-of-load design.