|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Frequency Range: 300 MHz to 1700 MHz
- Integrated Baseband Programmable Gain Amplifier
- On-Chip Programmable Baseband Filter
- High Cascaded IP3: 27 dBm at 900 MHz
- High IP2: 68 dBm at 900 MHz
- Hardware and Software Power Down
- Three-Wire Serial Interface
- Single Supply: 4.5-V to 5.5-V Operation
- Silicon Germanium Technology
- Multicarrier Wireless Infrastructure
- High-Linearity Direct-Downconversion Receiver
- LTE (Long Term Evolution)
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TRF371109IRGZT
The TRF371109 is a highly linear direct-conversion quadrature receiver. The TRF371109 integrates balanced I and Q mixers, LO buffers, and phase splitters to convert an RF signal directly to I and Q baseband. The on-chip programmable gain amplifiers allow adjustment of the output signal level without the need for external variable gain (attenuator) devices. The TRF371109 integrates programmable baseband low-pass filters that attenuate nearby interference, eliminating the need for an external baseband filter.
Housed in a 7-mm × 7-mm VQFN package, the TRF371109 provides the smallest and most integrated receiver solution available for high-performance equipment.