|Package | PIN:||RGZ | 48|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Frequency Range: 1700 MHz to 6000 MHz
- Integrated Baseband Programmable-Gain Amplifier
- On-Chip Programmable Baseband Filter
- High Out-of-Band IP3: 22 dBm at 3550 MHz
- High Out-of-Band IP2: 52 dBm at 3550 MHz
- Hardware and Software Power Down
- Three-Wire Serial Interface
- Single Supply: 4.5-V to 5.5-V Operation
- Silicon Germanium Technology
- Multicarrier Wireless Infrastructure
- High-Linearity Direct-Downconversion Receiver
- LTE (Long Term Evolution)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TRF371135IRGZT
The TRF371135 is a highly linear and integrated direct-conversion quadrature demodulator. The TRF371135 integrates balanced I and Q mixers, LO buffers, and phase splitters to convert an RF signal directly to I and Q baseband. The on-chip programmable-gain amplifiers allow adjustment of the output signal level without the need for external variable-gain (attenuator) devices. The TRF371135 integrates programmable baseband low-pass filters that attenuate nearby interference, eliminating the need for an external baseband filter.
Housed in a 7-mm × 7-mm QFN package, the TRF371135 provides the smallest and most integrated receiver solution available for high-performance equipment.