|Package | PIN:||DW | 16|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/RS-232-F and ITU Recommendation V.28
- Operates From a Single 5-V Power Supply With 1.0-µF Charge-Pump Capacitors
- Operates up to 120 kbit/s
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current . . . 8 mA Typical
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (HBM) (A114-A)
- Upgrade With Improved ESD (15-kV HBM) and 0.1-µF Charge-Pump Capacitors Is Available With the TRS202
- Battery-Powered Systems
LinASIC is a trademark of Texas Instruments.
Texas Instruments TRS232DWR
The TRS232 is a dual driver/receiver that includes a capacitive voltage generator to supply TIA/RS-232-F voltage levels from a single 5-V supply. Each receiver converts TIA/RS-232-F inputs to 5-V TTL/CMOS levels. This receiver has a typical threshold of 1.3 V, a typical hysteresis of 0.5 V, and can accept ±30-V inputs. Each driver converts TTL/CMOS input levels into TIA/RS-232-F levels. The driver, receiver, and voltage-generator functions are available as cells in the Texas Instruments LinASIC library.