|Package | PIN:||ZAH | 48|
- Offers Bandwidth Allocation of PCI Express Signal Using Two-Lane 1:2 Multiplexer/Demultiplexer
- Vcc Operating Range From 1.7 V to 1.9 V
- Supports Data Rates of 2.5 Gbps
- Port-Port Crosstalk (-39 dB at 1.25 GHz)
- OFF Port Isolation (-38 dB at 1.25 GHz)
- Low ON-State Resistance (10 Typ)
- Low Input/Output Capacitance (3.5 pF Typ)
- Excellent Differential Skew (5 ps Max)
- Minimal Propagation Delay
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-B, Class II)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
PCI Express is a trademark of PCI-SIG.
Texas Instruments TS2PCIE2212ZAHRG1
The TS2PCIE2212 can be used to muxltiplex/demultiplex two PCI Express lanes, each representing differential pairs of receive (RX) and transmit (TX) signals. The switch operates at the PCI Express bandwidth standard of 2.5-Gbps signal-processing speed. The device is composed of two banks, with each bank accommodating two sources (source A and source B) and two destinations (destination A and destination B).
When a logic-level low is applied to the control (CTRL) pin, source A is connected to destination A and source B is connected to destination B. When a logic-level high is applied to CTRL, source A is connected to destination B, while source B and destination A are open.